In an effort to provide Oregon cannabis growers their best chance at success in the new recreationally legal marijuana market, the CannaGrow Expo will host its next show in Portland on August 28 – 29 at the Red Lion Jantzen Beach Hotel.
With the recent July 1st change in cannabis laws allowing individuals to grow up to four plants per residence, the CannaGrow Expo promises a wealth of actionable information on cultivation best practices to maximize those grows. Current growers, dispensary managers, and entrepreneurs will benefit from in depth presentations from world-class cannabis cultivators. For those who are curious or new to the idea of growing cannabis, the CannaGrow Expo provides a space to explore, as well as the chance to build connections and exchange tips of the trade. Knowledge is power and the CannaGrow Expo aims to assist attendees in gaining that crucial knowledge. Speakers and topics at the Portland CannaGrow Expo 2015 include:
● JAY KITCHEN, The Kitchen Fundamentals of Growing World Class Cannabis
● KYLE KUSHMAN, Vegamatrix Beyond the Basics: Advanced Cultivation Techniques & Open Q&A
● JENNIFER MARTIN, Cupwinning cannabis cultivator Integrated Pest Management; Controlling Pests With Minimal Harm to Your Plants
● PAUL STANFORD, The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation How to Grow Outdoor 10lb+ Plants
● ADAM JACQUES The Grower’s Guild Garden Growing, Breeding and Processing High CBD Cannabis
● AUTUMN KARCEY, Cultivo Commercial Facility Optimization for Pharmaceutical Grade Cannabis
● JEREMY L SACKETT, Cascadia Labs Quality Cannabis by Design
● CELESTE MIRANDA, The Cannabis Marketing Lab Cultivation Meets Commerce – Branding Your Entrepreneurial Cannabis Ventures
● ZACARIAH L HILDENBRAND, PH.D., C4 LABORATORIES Medicine of the Future: Growing Cannabis for the Treatment of Specific Ailments
Tickets are available for advance purchase only at CannaGrowExpo.com. The event is open to the general public to those 18+. With over 18 educational breakout sessions, grow enthusiasts of every caliber and at any stage of their business are encouraged to attend.