Connecticut awarded six medical marijuana licenses to retail outlets last week. The six licenses were chosen from 27 applicants.
The six businesses are:
- Arrow Alternative Care Inc., 92 Weston St., Hartford
- Bluepoint Apothecary LLC, 469 E. Main St., Branford
- D&B Wellness LLC, 2181 Main St., Bridgeport
- Prime Wellness of Connecticut LLC, 75 John Fitch Boulevard, South Windsor
- Thames Valley Apothecary LLC, 1100 Norwich-New London Turnpike (Route 32), in the Uncasville section of Montville
- The Healing Corner Inc., 159 E. Main St., Bristol
Two of the dispensary owners said that the start of their businesses will mainly depend on when the state’s four licensed medical marijuana growers will have their products ready for sale; the dispensaries will be up and running by summer.
Thomas Nicholas, CEO of Prime Wellness in South Windsor, said he expects that the store will have products ready to sell by “late summer.”
Read Full Story On: courant.com